Decree No. 66/020 Approving the National Policy for Comprehensive Emergency and Disaster Risk Management in Uruguay 2019-2030
- Introduction and context;
- Outlook to 2030, the meaning of the Policy;
- Strategic aces and policy measures;
- Production and management of knowledge and information on emergency and disaster risk;
- Risk management culture and communication;
- Systemic articulation with development plans and national, departmental and international development policies;
- Prospective emergency and disaster risk management;
- Corrective emergency and disaster risk management;
- Compensatory emergency and disaster risk management: response capacity and resilience; and
- Recovery and reconstruction.
- Policy implementation instruments; and
- Policy management.
In articulating its lines of action and evaluation mechanisms, the Policy considers climate change adaptation and variability.