The annually published Global Climate Risk Index analyses to what extent countries have been affected by the impacts of weather-related loss events (storms, floods, heat waves etc.).Published by German Watch https://www.germanwatch.org/en/cri
This strategy plans to increase electricity coverage from 32% to 100% by the end of 2035.It also aims at reducing the cost of operation by focusing on projects to produce electricity from renewable energy, especially solar and wind energies, as well as the distribution networks.
This document was prepared with the support of the Food and Agricultural Organisation support to update the Sudan's forestry policy. The Policy notably seeks to create a "greener Sudan", by countering deforestation and degradation of forest cover caused by illegal cutting, misuse and mismanagement of cutting permits, agricultural expansion, and demand for fuel energy. This...
Targets (14)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- Waste: 6,395,000 tCO2e.Waste | Target year: 2030
- For the forest sector, 29,451,000 tCO2e.LULUCF | Target year: 2030
- BAU detailed sectoral targets for 2021-2030. For the whole energy sector, 33,182,000 tCO2e.Energy | Target year: 2030
- Not ApplicableEconomy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 0
- 20% renewables in the power system by 2030Energy: Renewable Energy | Target year: 2030