Somalia Recovery and Resilience Framework
- Promote the development of integrated and harmonized policies and strategies for recovery, resilience and disaster risk management, by supporting flexible and adaptive strate- gies to address national development prior- ities that are climate-smart, environmentally friendly, gender-sensitive and addressing the drivers of displacement;
- Strengthen coordination of interventions among stakeholders and aid harmonization, and setting uniform and consistent stan- dards for the implementation of the recov- ery program;
- Promote bottom-up needs based planning at the state and federal levels that support par- ticipatory inter-governmental planning pro- cesses and ownership by all affected groups;
- Establish robust monitoring and evaluation mechanisms for disaster recovery at the pro- grammatic and project levels; and
- Ensure adequate sequencing, avoid critical gaps and maximise financing available for recovery and resilience building through developing interlinked projects for resilient recovery, and leveraging predictable investments, while ensuring inclusiveness.