Palau. National communication (NC). NC2., National Communication from Palau in 2019
Palau First NDC, Nationally Determined Contribution from Palau in 2016
This Act aims to promote energy security and affordability of the supply while fostering renewable energies. It provides a statutory mandate for the Energy Administration. The document notably charges the Energy Administration to report information related to climate impacts in the energy sector. The Energy Administration shall also set standards for different categories ...
Establishes Palau's National Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMA) and National Adaptation Plan (NAP) as well as the institutional and policy frameworks for: (a) climate change mitigation via management of greenhouse gas emissions including carbon sinks; and (b) climate change adaptation and risk reduction and management. Policy objectives include mitigating global cl...
This Act requires electric service providers to make a net metering program available to customers by which customers may establish a renewable energy-powered customer generation system to produce electricity for their own use and to supply excess electricity to the electric service provider. The Act requires the electric service provider to offset charges for electri...
Targets (6)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- 22% reduction in GHG emissions from energy sector 2025 compared to 2005Economy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2025
- 30% reduction in energy consumption by 2020Energy: Energy Efficiency | Target year: 2020Source: Strategic Action Plan Energy Sector
- 20% renewables in energy mix by 2020Energy: Renewable Energy | Target year: 2020Source: Strategic Action Plan Energy Sector
- 45% Renewable Energy by 2025Energy: Renewable Energy | Target year: 2025
- 22% energy sector emissions reductions below 2005 levels by 2025Energy: Energy: General | Target year: 2025