The annually published Global Climate Risk Index analyses to what extent countries have been affected by the impacts of weather-related loss events (storms, floods, heat waves etc.).Published by German Watch https://www.germanwatch.org/en/cri
Luxembourg. 2022 National Inventory Report (NIR), National Inventory Report from Luxembourg in 2022
To benefit from the support of the Recovery and Resilience Facility set up by the EU in the aftermath of the COVID-19-induced economic crisis, Member States submit their recovery and resilience plans to the European Commission. Each plan sets out the reforms and investments to be implemented by end-2026 and Member States can receive financing up to a previously agreed allo...
Luxembourg. 2021 National Inventory Report (NIR), National Inventory Report from Luxembourg in 2021
Luxembourg. Biennial report (BR). BR 4, Biennial Report from Luxembourg in 2020
This document is aimed at supporting the development of the green, social and/or sustainability capital market with the issuance of safe (AAA-rated) and liquid sovereign green, social and/or sustainability bond(s).Under this Framework, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg may issue 3 types of bonds: 1) Green Bonds where an amount equal to the net proceeds will be exclusively used...
Targets (10)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- Net zero by 2050Economy-wide | Target year: 2050
- 40% cut in GHG emissions by 2030 compared with a 2005 baselineEconomy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2030Source: Agenda 2030 national report (on sustainable development)
- 28% cut in GHG emissions by 2008-2012 compared with a 1990 baselineEconomy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2012Source: Action Plan towards the reduction of greenhouse gases emissions
- To reduce GHG emissions by 55% compared to 2005. Economy-wide: GHG | Target year: 2030Source: Luxembourg's integrated National Energy and Climate Plan for 2021-2030
- The European Union and its 28 Member States submitted a joint NDC: at least 40% domestic reduction in GHG emissions by 2030 compared to 1990Economy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2030