German Sustainable Finance Strategy
- Promote sustainable finance at the European and international level,
- Seize opportunities, finance the transformation, consolidate the sustainability impact,
- Improve the financial industry’s risk management in a targeted way and ensure financial market stability,
- Advance Germany as a centre for sustainable finance and build expertise,
- Establish the German government as a role model for sustainable finance within the financial system.
To enable these objectives, the document lays out 26 specific short-term and medium-term measures.