Decree No. 0122 setting the responsibilities, organization and functioning of the National Council on Climate Change
Requires the National Council to, in particular:
- fight against climate change
- forecast the vulnerabilities of Gabon's territory and population
- examine and evaluate proposals and projects relative to climate change
- contribute to Gabon's integrated development policy, with respect to climate change
- strengthen national institutional capacity throughout industry
Further outlines and details the membership, duties, and powers of the Climate Council and its composite parts.