France Nation Verte
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and limit the effects of climate change;
- Adapt to the inevitable consequences of climate change;
- Restore biodiversity;
- Reduce the exploitation of natural resources to a sustainable rate;
- Reduce all pollution that affects health.
Seven transversal projects are launched in parallel:
- Funding that makes it possible to define credible and coherent investment trajectories
- Territorial planning and differentiation according to the characteristics and specificities of each territory, including overseas territories
- The transition of sectors with the management of jobs, training and skills
- Environmental data
- Exemplary public services
- Just transition and accompanying measures, to leave no one behind
- The sobriety of uses and resources.
The General Secretariat to Ecological Planning (SGPE) is created and placed under the authority of the Prime Minister.