Chad's national rural sector investment plan 2016-2022 (PNISR)
1) Promote sustainable development of the rural world through the improvement of the living environment of rural producers, rational management of natural resources and judicious adaptation of local economies to climatic hazards.
2) Develop rural infrastructure for the optimal development of land and water resources and improved access to markets, materials, equipment and financing.
3) Sustainably develop the agro-sylvo-pastoral, fisheries and wildlife sectors to bring more added value to Chadian products and make them more competitive.
4) Sustainably improve the food and nutritional security of rural populations, better integrate young people and women into production systems and strengthen the resilience of rural households.
5) Create favorable conditions for the development of the rural sector by improving governance and strengthening research, training, extension and effective participation of all stakeholders.