- Central African Republic
Central African Republic
The annually published Global Climate Risk Index analyses to what extent countries have been affected by the impacts of weather-related loss events (storms, floods, heat waves etc.).Published by German Watch https://www.germanwatch.org/en/cri
Central African Republic First NDC (Updated submission), Nationally Determined Contribution from Central African Republic in 2022
Central African Republic First NDC (Archived), Nationally Determined Contribution from Central African Republic in 2016
Central African Republic. National Communication (NC). NC 2., National Communication from Central African Republic in 2015
The vision of the sector retained in the SDRASA by 2025, reflects Central African agriculture, productive, profitable, respectful of the environment, based on local initiatives and the gender concept, creates wealth, working conditions ‟emergence of a dynamic agricultural private sector, employment and contributes to the reduction of poverty and the achievement of food sec...
This law asserts in art. 1 that the forest in general and the Central African forest in particular fulfill multiple functions. It maintains soil fertility, generates many environmental services and contributes to carbon sequestration, survival and well-being of people, including culturally and intimately associated people and wildlife. This Code and its texts establish a l...
Targets (6)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by 9.03% and 11.82% respectively by 2025 and 2030 compared to the reference situation; and according to the conditional scenario 14.64% and 24.28% by 2025 and 2030 compared to the reference situation.Economy-wide | Target year: 2030
- 5% reduction by 2030 and 25% by 2050 in GHG emission compared to the reference BAU scenarioEconomy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2050
- Reduce 10ktCO2e/yrEnergy: Demand Side Efficiency | Target year:
- -250ktCO2e/yrEnergy: Renewable Energy: Biofuels | Target year:
- Reduce 500ktCO2e/yrEnergy: Clean Cooking And Heating: Efficient Cookstoves | Target year: