- Brunei Darussalam
The annually published Global Climate Risk Index analyses to what extent countries have been affected by the impacts of weather-related loss events (storms, floods, heat waves etc.).Published by German Watch https://www.germanwatch.org/en/cri
This document is Brunei's framework policy to address climate change. It is devised in ten strategies focusing on industrial emissions, forest cover, electric vehicles, renewable energy, power management, carbon pricing, waste management, climate resilience and adaptation, carbon inventory and awareness and education.
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation (EEC) initiatives establish energy efficiency and conservation standards as well as a regulatory mechanism for buildings in Brunei Darussalam. The guidelines are mandatory for all government buildings and voluntary to all commercial buildings. Regarding the latter, it will become mandatory upon notification by government authorities.
The White Paper identifies transport policy framework, strategies, facilities, infrastructure and services required to serve the land transport system up to 2035. It also sets measures to address the many challenges that we faced ranging from bottlenecks, poor provision of public transport services, transport cost and inefficient connecvity. The document also intends ...
The 2013 Energy White Paper aims at driving the country's economy into a sustainable future. Three Strategic Goals were defined to propel the energy sector forward and realise the the National Vision by 2035: 1) strengthen and Grow Oil and Gas Upstream and Downstream Activities, 2) ensure Safe, Secure, Reliable and E cient Supply and Use of Energy, and 3) maximise Economic...
The Electricity Tariff Reform introduces a 4-tier tariff structure for residential customers.
Targets (16)Request to download all target data (.csv)
- 40% reduction in CO2 emissions from morning peak hour vehicle use by 2035 compared to the BAU scenarioEconomy-wide: Economy Wide | Target year: 2035
- reduce GHG emissions from power generation by at least 10% by 2035 (from BAU).Energy: Energy | Target year: 2035Source: Brunei Darussalam National Climate Change Policy 2020
- In the residential sector, reduce energy consumption to 36% from the Business-As-Usual (business as usual) scenario which is about 16.2% of the total targeted energy intensity reduction by 2035 against a 2005 baselineEnergy: Energy Intensity | Target year: 2035Source: Energy White Paper
- In the commercial sector, 41% reduction which is about 18.5% of the total targeted energy intensity reduction by 2035 against a 2005 baselineEnergy: Energy Intensity | Target year: 2035Source: Energy White Paper
- Reduce energy consumption to 10% from the Business-As-Usual (business as usual) scenario which is about 4.5%t of the total targeted energy intensity reduction by 2035 against a 2005 baselineEnergy: Energy Intensity | Target year: 2035Source: Energy White Paper