Agricultural Sector Plan for mitigation and adaptation to climate change and for the consolidation of a low carbon economy in agriculture (Plan ABC, replaced by ABC+)
- Recovery of Degraded Pastures;
- Agricultural-Livestock-Forest (iLPF) and Systems Integration Agroforestry (SAFs)
- Direct Planting System (SPD);
- Biological Nitrogen Fixation (BNF);
- Planted Forests;
- Treatment of animal waste
- Adaptation to Climate Change.
The 2021 ABC+ plan is based on three pillars: an integrated landscape approach, a synergy of adaptation and mitigation strategies, and foster adoption and maintenance of Sustainable Systems, Practices, Products and Production Processes.