Decree No. 625 on 'Some GHG Emission Reduction Issues'
- Measures supporting GHG emissions reduction through development of carbon sinks, energy efficiency measures, development of renewable technologies
- Administrative measures related to the operation of the voluntary GHG emissions reduction scheme, such as financing of an expert organization to determine eligible projects
- Development of national reporting and operation of the National GHG Inventory under the UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol
- Support of research activities related to climate change and development of low-carbon technologies
- Training of experts and awareness-raising activities
Organisations carrying out emissions reduction projects benefit from tax exemptions on the investment equal to the value of purchased emissions reduction units.